‘We’ are Hyperteach, a trading name of Hyperlincs Limited established in England and Wales. To contact us please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following terms of service carefully. By registering for, accessing, browsing, or using this website, through any means, or by using the Service (defined below) you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
If you are a parent or guardian and you provide consent for your child to register with the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in respect of such child’s use of the website.
Hyperteach currently provides users of its site with access to various online resources including educational videos, teacher tracking systems and specialist content (the 'Service'). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Your registration obligations and supervising children
Hyperteach is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children aged below 18 years of age. For this reason, parents or teachers who wish to allow their children or pupils access to the Service must assist them in setting up any relevant accounts and supervise their access to the Service. By allowing your child/pupil access to the Service, they may be able to access various services third party sites (amongst others). As the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or content are appropriate for your child or pupil (U18).
Use of website
If you are under the age of 13 you may not register an account for the website without consent or approval from your legal parent or carer on sign-up (a teacher can undertake this approval under the terms of 'loco parentis'). A child (U18) may use the website if registered through educational organisations that have registered with Hyperteach and through which the school or educational organisation has been granted access to use Hyperteach. It is the responsibility of the educational organisation to gain such consent for any users under 18 years of age who wish to access the Service.
Member account, password and security
The registration process on the website may involve you giving a password and username. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or username. You agree to
- (a) immediately notify Hyperteach of any unauthorised use of your password or username and any other breach of security, and
- (b) ensure that you log out at the end of each session
Hyperteach cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
There will be different types of accounts: Teachers/Trial Teachers/Head of Department and Students. Overlapping of accounts is unauthorised. Teachers cannot purchase student accounts or share accounts with anyone else. Any action mentioned above will result in immediate termination of the account without any refund.
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other sites. If so, and you choose to use the services provided by those third party websites you may be asked by those sites to provide certain personally identifiable information. Hyperteach is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. Please be aware when you leave our site, and read the privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. This agreement applies solely to this Website. Hyperteach is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ('Rights') of any party
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail,' 'spam,' 'chain letters,' 'pyramid schemes,' or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to 'scroll' faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange.
- Sell, lease, distribute, loan, sublet, sub-license or otherwise transfer the license granted from Hyperteach.
- 'Stalk' or otherwise harass another user.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Impersonate any person, falsely claim affiliation with any person or entity or access the website users accounts without permission, or perform any other fraudulent activity.
- Use the website hyperteach.uk for any other reason than to receive or access original content.
Reliance on website content
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content on this website, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. The performance within exams is the sole responsibility of all students and not Hyperteach. Hyperteach does not guarantee exam success.
Modifications to the Service
Hyperteach reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify any website content you have purchased provided it matches the description given when it was sold to you.
Hyperteach may discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We will offer you a proportionate refund if we discontinue or suspend the service for any longer than 48 hours in a single instance.
Termination by us for your breach
You agree that Hyperteach , in its sole discretion and without liability to you or any third party, may suspend or terminate, with or without notice, the Service or any part of it or any of your passwords or accounts (or any part(s) thereof or related files and information) within the Service, if Hyperteach believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold Hyperteach harmless from and against any losses (including attorneys' fees) from any claim, losses, liabilities, damages including legal fees arising out of any breach by You of any term of this Agreement.
Disclaimers - You expressly acknowledge and agree to the following:
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an 'as is' basis.
Hyperteach expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchant-ability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
Hyperteach makes no warranty or representation that
- (i) the Service will meet your requirements,
- (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
- (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and
- (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Hyperteach cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss of data or damage to property resulting from this.
All educational videos and other services/products provided by the website is the property of Hyperteach .
Ownership of the website contents
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- You must destroy any digital or paper copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded once your subscription ends.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of liability
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Hyperteach shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Hyperteach has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- (i) the use or the inability to use the service;
- (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- (v) any other matter relating to the service. Our maximum liability to you will be to refund the subscription fees you have paid.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer, or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Hyperteach , or liability for any fraud committed by Hyperteach.
Trade mark information
The logo identifying Hyperteach is a trade mark of Hyperteach . Without Hyperteach prior permission, you agree not to display or use this logo in any manner.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between ‘You’ as the user of the Service and Hyperteach and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Hyperteach . You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Our relationship with you is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Any failure by Hyperteach to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these terms and conditions remain in full force and effect.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Payment / Fees
Hyperteach may now or at any time in the future charge for access to any part of the website. You agree to pay all fees for these features which are exclusive of taxes e.g. value added or sales. You are responsible for any taxes resulting from your use of the website. Hyperteach has the right to change prices at any point and can charge for additional services added to the website.
You will be asked to provide payment from one of the following options to pay your amount in full in a one off payment. Methods include Paypal, credit card, debit card or BACS. Once full payment has been received Hyperteach will give you access to and use of the website.
Ending the contract if you are a consumer (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
If you are a consumer, you have the right to change your mind (cancel the contract) any time up to 14 days after contract conclusion. However, your right to cancel the contract will no longer apply once you have downloaded or streamed any digital content.
To end the contract you must write to us at email@example.com.